3 Pizza Recipes for Father’s Day
June 11, 2020
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and what says “I love you, dad!” more than personalized pizza? We’ve scoured the internet for the ultimate pizza recipes for Father’s Day so you can celebrate the dad(s) in your life the right way!
Tie-shaped pizza recipe
- 1 precooked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings! The original recipe recommends sliced black olives, pepperoni, and green bell peppers, but be creative!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the crust into 2 tie shapes.
- Spread each tie with tomato sauce and cheese, then top to your liking.
- Bake on a pan for 8 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns golden.
#1 Dad Pizza Ribbon Recipe
- Pizza dough
- About 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 36-40 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out your dough into a rectangle, then cut a ribbon shape out of it (see how here!).
- Bake crust for about 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add sauce and cheese.
- Cut pepperoni in half and arrange around the edge of the circle.
- Cut “#1 DAD” out of pepperoni slices
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Soccer Field Pizza Recipe
- Precooked dough (or check out living&loving’s recipe for homemade dough)
- 2 tubs sundried tomato pesto
- 2 tubs grated Parmesan cheese
- Feta cheese
- Coriander or basil pesto
- Sundried tomatoes
- Roll or cut your dough into a large rectangle.
- Smear the top with sundried tomatoes.
- Add the cheese and coriander or pesto (this is your grass!).
- Use your feta cheese to create goals and lines.
- Use your olives and sundried tomatoes to create your teams.