How to Make a Smart Mouth Jack-O-Lantern!
October 8, 2020
Now that it’s October that means it’s finally time to start decorating for Halloween, and what’s the most important decoration for Halloween? A jack-o-lantern of course! Don’t worry though we took the liberty of creating a personalized Smart Mouth Pizza stencil just for you. So grab your pumpkins and let’s make a jack-o-lantern!
- A pumpkin
- Pumpkin carving kit
- Candle/or LED Candle
- Big bowl
- Marker/or pen
- An adult to supervise
- First go to the store and pick out your favorite pumpkin
- Next it’s time to gather all your supplies
- Lay down newspaper below your pumpkin where you plan to carve it for easy clean up
- Download the stencil that is attached below and print it out
- Grab your scissors and cut out all the black areas from the stencil
- Tape your stencil on pumpkin and grab your pen to trace the cut out area onto it (don’t forget to trace a line around the top of your pumpkin that’s big enough for you to fit your hand in)
- Remove stencil, then grab your pumpkin carving tools and cut along the line you made at the top of your pumpkin
- Time for the messy part, take the top off, grab the scooper and clean out all the pumpkin seeds and put them into a bowl
- Once the inside is clean it’s time to start carving along all the lines you traced (be very careful not to cut yourself)
- When you finish carving out all the pieces get your candle and place it inside the pumpkin
- Place your pumpkin outside, light the candle, and then place the top back on
- Finally take a picture of your beautiful pumpkin and send it to us!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing Smart Mouth Pizza jack-o-lanterns you’ve created, we will be posting our favorite ones to our social media pages! Send pictures of your pumpkins to our Twitter: SmartMouthPizza or Instagram: smartmouthpizza, Happy Halloween!